Following the recent publication of the 2019/01 Guidance on submissions, we have a number of new updates planned for the REF CC plugin.
The updates to the REF CC plugin will include:
- Updated text for the REF CC tab outlining the OA compliance criteria to bring the rules in line with the current Guidance on submissions text.
- Updated exception options for the REF CC stage of the deposit workflow, to reflect the options presented by the Guidance on submissions.
- A new option to indicate a record is available under Gold OA and so out of scope of the repository’s OA compliance criteria.
- Mechanisms for mapping previously entered exception data in to the new exception and Gold OA options.
- User experience improvements and bug fixes
The latest update to the REF CC plugin will be available via the Bazaar in the next couple of weeks, and will be rolled out to our customers shortly.
Updates are also being planned for the REF Support plugin, and we’ll be publishing more details about those soon, once further information about the REF Submission System is made available.