For the latest versions and installation guides, head over to files.eprints.org
Announcements – Subscribe
Training Materials – All training materials from our workshops
Documentation – All latest documentation can be found on the EPrints wiki
EPrints Services – Support, Hosting, Training and Consultancy
How do you improve the world’s first and most powerful repository software? Keep innovating.
As the first professional software platform for building high quality OAI-compliant repositories, EPrints is already established as the easiest and fastest way to set up repositories of open access research literature, scientific data, theses, reports and multimedia. EPrints 3 is a major leap forward in functionality, giving even more control and flexibility to repository managers, depositors, researchers and technical administrators.
EPrints 3 is “a significant milestone towards ideal repository software”. Report by Peter Millington and William J. Nixon, Ariadne, issue 50, January 2007
- Repository managers
- Lower the barrier for your depositors while improving metadata quality and the value of your collection.
- Time saving deposits
- Import data from other repositories and services
- Autocomplete-as-you-type for fast data entry
- Optimised for Google Scholar
- Works with bibliography managers
- Works with desktop applications and new Web 2.0 services
- RSS feeds and email alerts keep you up to date
- Tightly-managed, quality-controlled code framework
- Flexible plugin architecture for developing extensions
- Easily integrate reports, bibliographic listings, author CVs and RSS feeds into your corporate web presence
- High specification repository platform for high visibility, high quality institutional open access collections
- Conform with research funder open access mandates
A better platform for a high quality repository. Backed by a support team with expertise in the research, library and publishing industries, EPrints 3 is the platform for a variety of open source, bespoke and hosted repository solutions.