For the latest versions and installation guides, head over to files.eprints.org
Technical Discussion – Subscribe | View Archive
Announcements – Subscribe
Training Materials – All training materials from our workshops
Documentation – All latest documentation can be found on the EPrints wiki
EPrints Services – Support, Hosting, Training and Consultancy
Meet the EPrints Services Team
How do you improve the world’s first and most powerful repository software? Keep innovating.
As the first professional software platform for building high quality OAI-compliant repositories, EPrints is already established as the easiest and fastest way to set up repositories of open access research literature, scientific data, theses, reports and multimedia. EPrints 3 is a major leap forward in functionality, giving even more control and flexibility to repository managers, depositors, researchers and technical administrators.
EPrints 3 is “a significant milestone towards ideal repository software”. Report by Peter Millington and William J. Nixon, Ariadne, issue 50, January 2007
Try out the new features of EPrints 3 online with our demonstration repository, watch feature videos or see a slideshow PDF of the features of the software.
- Repository managers
- Lower the barrier for your depositors while improving metadata quality and the value of your collection.
- Time saving deposits
- Import data from other repositories and services
- Autocomplete-as-you-type for fast data entry
- Optimised for Google Scholar
- Works with bibliography managers
- Works with desktop applications and new Web 2.0 services
- RSS feeds and email alerts keep you up to date
- Tightly-managed, quality-controlled code framework
- Flexible plugin architecture for developing extensions
- Easily integrate reports, bibliographic listings, author CVs and RSS feeds into your corporate web presence
- High specification repository platform for high visibility, high quality institutional open access collections
- Conform with research funder open access mandates
A better platform for a high quality repository. Backed by a support team with expertise in the research, library and publishing industries, EPrints 3 is the platform for a variety of open source, bespoke and hosted repository solutions.