[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 embedding stats in abstract?

Hi Christer,

And thanks for your answer! Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I was very busy. I tried your solution of commenting out the <epc> from my summary_pagel.xml and adding the appropriate stuff in my z_irstats2.pl and it seems to work a bit better, but I'm still getting some warnings when generating abstracts:

Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric ge (>=) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric lt (<) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in addition (+) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 134.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric ge (>=) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in numeric lt (<) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 119.
Use of uninitialized value $sec in addition (+) at /usr/share/perl/5.20/Time/Local.pm line 134.

And the stats shown are not the same as those in my /cgi/stats/report. At least, though, in one desposit that has 2 downloads in my report (due to the fact that it has two files that I downloaded), the download section of the summary shows 1. The rest (which are have a download value of 1 in my report because it's a test repo where I only have access to) are shown to have 0 downloads, so I guess that something is very wrong in my config.

Thanks again for your help and any other help is more than welcome!

George.