[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Apache segfault
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Apache segfault
- From: mamalos at eng.auth.gr (George Mamalakis)
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:21:13 +0300
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|e4ced9e6c61f6f97446482fda684e743r8OA4U14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAJaHguox-2AUG2AkRRMfQ+4UvrYSwBzEKAV-=N6d20=WkYrD3w@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAJaHguox-2AUG2AkRRMfQ+4UvrYSwBzEKAV-=N6d20=WkYrD3w@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|e4ced9e6c61f6f97446482fda684e743r8OA4U14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAJaHguox-2AUG2AkRRMfQ+4UvrYSwBzEKAV-=N6d20=WkYrD3w@mail.gmail.com>
It would be good if you could provide the relevant apache logs.
Moreover, if you uninstall the packages you mentioned you installed
yesterday, does apache work OK? In the link you provided it's talking
about the expat library and I'm not sure the packages you've mentioned
are related to that. Nonetheless, what the link implies as a solution
(*IF* this is your problem), is to install apache through sources so as
to remove the double-linking with lib-expat.
On 25/09/2015 12:03 ??, Richard Jones wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I think that I'm experiencing this error:
> Yesterday I installed libxml-libxml-perl and libxml-libxslt-perl to
> fix a problem with XSLT crosswalks not being loaded, and now I'm
> unable to restart apache.
> I installed apache2 on my ubuntu system via the aptitude (so, not from
> source), and I installed eprints from source and manually installed
> the dependencies via aptitude.
> The troubleshooting guide tells me what the problem might be, but
> doesn't have a fix - does anyone know how to resolve?
> Richard Jones,
> Founder, Cottage Labs
> t: @richard_d_jones, @cottagelabs
> w: http://cottagelabs.com
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/
IT and Security Officer,
Electrical and Computer Engineer (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki),
PhD (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki),
MSc (Imperial College of London)
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
phone number : +30 (2310) 994379
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...