[EP-tech] Citation count plugin

Hi all,

I'm trying to install and configure the citation-count plugin in my EPrints 3.3.14 from: http://files.eprints.org/815/

I've tried to make things more tidy when installing it, so in my system, the files I added looked like this:

~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/datasets_citation-count.pl
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/eprint_fields_citation-count.pl
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/gscholar.pl
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/scapi.pl
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/scapi.pl~
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/user_roles_citation-count.pl
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/cfg.d/wos.pl
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/citations/citation/default.xml
~eprints/archives/myrepo/cfg/citations/eprint/summary_page.xml~
~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count/bin/import_citationdata
~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count/bin/import_citationdata~
~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count/bin/update_citationdata
~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count/bin/update_citationdata~
~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count/cfg/lang/en/phrases/citations.xml
~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/DataObj/CitationDatum.pm
~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/LogHandler.pm
~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Import/CitationService.pm
~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Import/CitationService/GScholar.pm
~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Import/CitationService/Scopus.pm
~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Import/CitationService/WoS.pm

I've configured scopus (scapi.pl) with the codes that I was given. The difference from what the plugin's installation instructions (found in http://files.eprints.org/815/2/README) directed me to do is that I haven't copied the files from the plugin's /lib directly to ~eprints/lib folder, instead I've copied them in folders ~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count and ~eprints/lib/plugins. When I tried to run:

$ ./lib/epm/citation-count/bin/import_citationdata --verbose  myrepo scopus

I got no error message, but the command returned in a couple of seconds, which is way too fast for my repo's size (~15K of eprints). So I inserted a few print commands inside ~eprints/lib/epm/citation-count/bin/import_citationdata only to find out that no $session->plugin is getting defined (line 232), so the code goes into the condition of line 244 (if ( !defined( $plugin ) )) without printing any message.

I've copied ~eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Import/CitationService* to ~eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/ in case this was the problem without any luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all in advance!

George.

--