[EP-tech] Re: enable-web-imports

Hi..!
I have the same problem, when i try import XML  show this:

Starting EPrints Repository.
Connecting to DB ... done.
Failed to retrieve Test.pdf: 403 Access denied by configuration: file
imports disabled
Failed to create subdataobj on document.files at
eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataSet.pm line 1009
Failed to create subdataobj on archive.documents at
eprints/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataSet.pm line 1009
Ending EPrints Repository.

this is my file:

<file>
            <datasetid>document</datasetid>