[EP-tech] Apache segfault

Hi Folks,

I think that I'm experiencing this error:

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Troubleshooting#Apache_Crashes_with_a_segmentation_fault

Yesterday I installed libxml-libxml-perl and libxml-libxslt-perl to fix a
problem with XSLT crosswalks not being loaded, and now I'm unable to
restart apache.

I installed apache2 on my ubuntu system via the aptitude (so, not from
source), and I installed eprints from source and manually installed the
dependencies via aptitude.

The troubleshooting guide tells me what the problem might be, but doesn't
have a fix - does anyone know how to resolve?

Cheers,

Richard

--

Richard Jones,