[EP-tech] Browse view by document language.

I want to create a new browse view based by document language, but I
can't figure out what field to call, and I can't find any references in
the documentation. I keep getting variations of the error: Dataset
eprint does not have a field 'language'

My code looks like this:

         {
                id => "doclang",
                 menus => [
             {
                 fields => [ "language" ],
                         new_column_at => [10,10],
             }
         ],
             order => "-date/title",
              variations => [
             "creators_name;first_letter",
             "date",
             "projects",
             "DEFAULT" ],
         },

I have also tried document.language, and a few other options, that
seemed logical.

Which field should I call? I found an old thread on the subject with a
hack that might work, but the thread also mentioned, that the feature
was on the road map, so I guess it would be implemented by know.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
--

*Med venlig hilsen/Best regards*

*JACOB WENZEL