[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Getting a filename
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Getting a filename
- From: alan.stiles at open.ac.uk (Alan.Stiles)
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:33:13 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|b5ff9d5f074665082608dbb36da493edq6AGPE14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|53C001C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <53C001C7.email@example.com> <EMEW3|b5ff9d5f074665082608dbb36da493edq6AGPE14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|53C001C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Have you tried asking for field 'main' from the document object?
From: Lizz Jennings [mailto:e.jennings at bath.ac.uk]
Sent: 11 July 2014 16:25
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Getting a filename
I've been going round in circles with this - I'm trying to get an export plugin to get the main filename for each of the documents associated with it.
No matter what combination of ideas I try, I don't seem to be able to get this information and I can't find any examples of this to learn from that are for export rather than display.
I've started with:
foreach my $doc ( $dataobj->get_all_documents )
which is iterating just fine when I just put in some text, but when I try and get the filename I just draw a blank.
Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2013) Technical Data Officer The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570) E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
*** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.