[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

I a reference to this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19396804/capitalizing-strings-which-contain-accented-characters

But I don't have much to look into this at the moment... It seems to be about an internal regex (to the module above) which fails to detect proper word boundaries.

graingert (on github) was suggesting using another perl module - perhaps worth giving that one a try?

Seb.