[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

  • To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters
  • From: Centro de Documentación <cendocu@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:30:34 -0300

Hi Seb,

Thanks for your help.

I've tested graingert's suggestion...

It works well in general, but can't deal with this situation:

(before -without any patch-) Alvaro de lazaro, Martín => (after)
Alvaro De Lazaro, Martín (-correct form- Alvaro de Lazaro, Martín)
Gennero de romero, Andrea inés => Gennero De Romero, Andrea Inés
(Gennero de Romero, Andrea Inés)
De la rosa, Julia maría => De La Rosa, Julia María  (de la Rosa, Julia María)

Well, I'll see what can I do

Thanks again,