[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

  • To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters
  • From: Centro de Documentación <cendocu@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:07:53 -0300

Hi Seb,

It works great but I have a little problem with some prepositions and
grammatical articles. Because lower case them are not always necessary
in spanish and portuguese.

Example:

De Dios, Juan Carlos (correct form) => de Dios, Juan Carlos (incorrect form)
de la Fuente, Andrea Silvia => De La Fuente, Andrea Silvia
Actis Di Santo, Ignacio Luis => Actis di Santo, Ignacio Luis

Is there a way to display the orginal creator's string without normalize?

Thanks your your help I really appreciate your efforts.

Cristian