[EP-tech] Re: Browse view by document language.

**I haven?t tried this, it?s a guess**
?document.language? might work..?

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jacob Wenzel
Sent: 17 July 2014 09:59
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Browse view by document language.

I want to create a new browse view based by document language, but I can't figure out what field to call, and I can't find any references in the documentation. I keep getting variations of the error: Dataset eprint does not have a field 'language'

My code looks like this:

        {
               id => "doclang",
                menus => [
            {
                fields => [ "language" ],
                        new_column_at => [10,10],
            }
        ],
            order => "-date/title",
             variations => [
            "creators_name;first_letter",
            "date",
            "projects",
            "DEFAULT" ],
        },

I have also tried document.language, and a few other options, that seemed logical.

Which field should I call? I found an old thread on the subject with a hack that might work, but the thread also mentioned, that the feature was on the road map, so I guess it would be implemented by know.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
--

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

JACOB WENZEL