[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

Hi,

I see - re-reading that ticket, perhaps graingert's suggestion is the right one after all. I don't really like adding extra dependencies but because they are so many different rules to format a name, it's out-of-scope for irstats2.

I see that Lingua::EN::NameCase is available through apt-get (for ubunt'ers - liblingua-en-namecase-perl).

See my comments on https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/issues/6 - I added a patch for NameCase which worked nicely on my test machine.

Seb.