[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

Hello,

The good thing now is that we control the code hence the display of names so I'm happy fine-tuning Sets.pm until we have the expected results (I'm aware that different languages, even all romance, will have different rules and I'm not too sure how to handle this).

If you'd like, I could add a flag in the configuration which tells IRStats2 *not* to normalise names at all? There's a good reason for normalising names but if people know what they're doing and want it off, I'm happy with that.

Seb.