[EP-tech] "ORCID Support" plugin and "Generic Reporting Framework" plugin

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer.

So I will install the GRF plugin.
It was not a requirement from our libary staff, but I'm sure they will
find uses for it :-)

Regards,
Gilles

Le 04/04/2018 ? 16:51, David R Newman a ?crit?: