[EP-tech] non working DataciteDoi plugin (Recollect installed)

Hi!

 ?this version should works:

https://github.com/eprints/datacite/blob/fixed/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DataCiteXML.pm
(note the FIXED name of the branch ;-) )

while this:

https://github.com/eprintsug/DataCiteDoi/blob/master/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DataCiteXML.pm

lead to a malformed datacite (but aim to support all the field, maybe
they use exactly the datacite metadata??)

Please, can someone fix bazaar including the working DOI plugin? I think
the eprintsug works for a particular site, while eprints/datacite branch
fixed should work in almost every 3.3.15 eprints site.

Do you agree?