[EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin

By reviewing the DataCite APIs on https://mds.datacite.org/static/apidoc
I no longer see any mention on their test site
(https://mds.test.datacite.org/) while I see an addition of the
parameter "testMode=true" directly in the POST url for test purposes.

Could you try it directly with the DataCite production url
(https://mds.datacite.org/)?

I will update the code as soon as possible to reflect the "testMode"
parameter if the rest is still valid