[EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin

Hi All, hi Enio,
I installed your plugin and I'm trying to launch the bin script to test it.
I get this error message from the script:

Connecting to DB ... done.
[doi=10.5072/UNINA.FEDOA/1125] Metadata registration response from datacite
api: response_code=400
[doi=10.5072/UNINA.FEDOA/1125] rescheduling event
Error HTTP_LOCKED while trying to coin doi for eprint 1125
Ending EPrints Repository.

Thanks,
Alfredo