[EP-tech] Eprints View Type : Order messed up

Hi Mathieu,

I think we had a similar issue, and I reported about it and how we patched it here:
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/338

Best wishes,

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Biblioth?caire des Projets Num?riques & D?veloppement de Syst?mes
Library / Biblioth?que
Concordia University / Universit? Concordia
Tel. / T?l. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel: tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca<mailto:tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca>
Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
http://library.concordia.ca<http://library.concordia.ca/>
http://www.concordia.ca/faculty/tomasz-neugebauer.html