From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Enio Carboni
Sent: 09 June 2017 10:05
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] IR-Stats not processing

Hi Alan,
 first, you should be careful not to have another active irstats2 process then connect to the mysql database to see if the lock exists:
  select value from irstats2_internal where objectid='access.lock';

If lock exists you may try to delete the row:
  delete from irstats2_internal where objectid='access.lock';