[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin
- Subject: [EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin
- From: Tomasz.Neugebauer at concordia.ca (Tomasz Neugebauer)
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:43:55 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|cbd3e353a39507da87366c7fe1bbaedey398Ws14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAB8fwFMPqt1EXrDfvjNBVwd8+XJHBMinYXt=bg-fv2kgWrUS6w@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAB8fwFMPqt1EXrDfvjNBVwd8+XJHBMinYXt=bg-fv2kgWrUS6w@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|cbd3e353a39507da87366c7fe1bbaedey398Ws14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAB8fwFMPqt1EXrDfvjNBVwd8+XJHBMinYXt=bg-fv2kgWrUS6w@mail.gmail.com>
I hope that Alfredo received some help from back in April, I didn?t see it on the list.
I found installing the DataCite plugin difficult as well. I got it work eventually, but it was not trivial.
I think that the Bazaar plugin is probably out of synch with all the fixes that were applied in the last year or so to the github code.
Here is a couple of points to remember when troubleshooting DataCite plugin (something I was doing today):
1) The indexer does much of the work, so if you make a change to the DataCite Event script, you have to restart the indexer before you see a change. Today, I had to make a change to accommodate this issue: https://github.com/eprintsug/DataCiteDoi/issues/13 for example, since I was minting a DOI for an item with a title in French.
2) The error/logging for minting seems mostly to be stored with the indexer.log in var folder.
Thanks to David for flagging issue 13! I spent half the day trying to figure this one out before I found the issue post.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alfredo Cosco
Sent: April-10-17 3:33 AM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin
i'm trying to configure DataCite Doi plugin found on eprintsug github page:
The plugin seems correctly installed, the button to coin a DOI appears but seems that it doesn't work.
I set the plugin with the test API address:
I set it with my datacite user and pw.
But new DOIs do not appear in the list of generated DOI.
Please help me.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...