[EP-tech] Eprints View Type : Order messed up

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the ordering of deposits in the browse by types view.  If you look at the following URL : http://constellation.uqac.ca/view/type/thesis.creators_name.html#group_T you will find that there seems to be a bug with the ordering.  If you look at the last name "Tremblay", the ordering seems ok going like  Tremblay Agn?s.... Tremblay Aline... up to Tremblay Vianney.  Then it starts again with Tremblay Ariane... Tremblay Chantalle... up to Tremblay-Vaillancourt Vanessa.  There is no duplicate entries, just the ordering that seems to be done in 2 batches.  I tried comparing document types, I tried looking if there is any hidden characters in the first or last name...  Nothing seems wrong.

I check the views.pl file and for browse by type I have the following config:

{
            id => "type",
            menus => [
                  {
                        fields => [ "type" ],
                        allow_null => 0,
                        hideempty => 1,
                        new_column_at => [20],
                  }
            ],
            order => "creators_name/title",
            variations => [
                  "DEFAULT",
                  "creators_name;first_letter",
                  "date;res=year",
            ],
      },

Anyone knows what could be happening?

Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day!

Mathieu Perron
Charg? de projet informatique et technologique

Service des technologies de l'information
Universit? du Qu?bec ? Chicoutimi
555, boul. de l'Universit?
Chicoutimi (Qu?bec) G7H 2B1

418-545-5011, poste 2213
Mathieu_Perron at uqac.ca<mailto:Mathieu_Perron at uqac.ca>

[logo uqac]<http://www.uqac.ca/>

Le pr?sent document (y compris les pi?ces qui y sont annex?es, le cas ?ch?ant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqu? et peut contenir des renseignements de caract?re priv? ou confidentiel. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire. Si ce message vous a ?t? transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer l'exp?diteur et le supprimer imm?diatement. Avant d'imprimer, pensez ? l'environnement!