[EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin

Hello,
no, I didn't receive any suggestion.
But now at least I can read an error log.
So, I verified my plugin and is in sync with github repo.

I verified all connection parameters and set up the script to make tests on
datacite:
$c->{datacitedoi}{prefix} = "10.5072";
$c->{datacitedoi}{apiurl} = "https://mds.test.datacite.org";;

then I restarted the indexer.

Now when I try to coin a DOI the indexer.log add this message

[urn:uuid:86176f74-3e5f-466c-8680-94b13876b8ff]
Event::DataCiteEvent::datacite_doi: Error during execution:
XML::LibXML::Node::appendChild() -- nNode is not a blessed SV reference at
/usr/share/eprints3/archives/sire/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DataCiteXML.pm
line 73.

Thanks
Alfedo