Re: [EP-tech] Getting Archive Name as a configuration value

Hi Lizz,

I think the magic you need is to change the phrase to a string – using EPrints::Utils::tree_to_utf8( $phrase );

Does that help at all?

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Field
Sent: 06 May 2016 14:26
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Getting Archive Name as a configuration value

You should use phrases for this.  Then you can just include phrases in phrases.

Jisc

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer

From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Lizz Jennings <E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 6 May 2016 13:44
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Just trying to set some sensible defaults as configurable values, so when an email is sent, someone doesn’t have to change the functional bit of the script to change the From Name and so on:

I’d like to be able to set something like this:

$c->{email_editors_from_name} = $repo->phrase( “archive_name” );

Rather than:

$c->{email_editors_from_name} = "University of Bath Research Data Archive";

I can do this for email addresses:

$c->{email_editors_from_email}  = $c->{adminemail};

Because there’s already a config value for that.

Lizz

Technical Data Officer

Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)

E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk