Re: [EP-tech] Getting Archive Name as a configuration value

Thanks both!  I can get it as a phrase – I was just trying to use that as a value in a configuration setting where you might choose to use something other than the archive name.  e.g.

$c->{new_thing} = $c->{archive_name};

But not having the $repo object there I’ve struggled to get the phrase into something like $c->{archive_name}

I couldn’t see a way of getting something like:

$c->{new_thing} = $repo->phrase( “archive_name” );

It seems slightly wrong to just create a configuration value to get something that’s already in the system as a phrase (in case it changes).

Lizz

Technical Data Officer

Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)

E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk