[EP-tech] [3.3.15] How to define the path in a pin?

Hi John,

thanks, but I'm afraid that the phrase viewintro_view will not work, unless
I'll be able to display it only in the list page. I am using a leaflet map,
so I need a

using a specific mymap template is nice because I can load the leaflet js
only for that page, but I'm obliged to have the mymap call also in the menu
page.

and for the phrase it is unclear for me if I can display the phrase only on
the item list page.

Denis

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:38 AM, John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> Does this help:
>

> https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/Update/Views.pm#L717-L728
>
> A phrase ?viewintro_view_1? might work?
>

> It gets inserted at the top of the page ? which might not be what you want?
>
> You can also include a ?template? argument for a view, if that helps?
>

> Cheers,
>
> John

*Denis Pitzalis, PhD <d.pitzalis at unesco.org>*
Web Architect/Lead Developer <http://www.unesco.org>