[EP-tech] [3.3.15] How to define the path in a pin?

As usual,

I love Eprints, everything is there, you just need a bit of trial and
error, and read the source code. Thanks John for your suggestion that lead
me to use:
<epp:phrase id="viewtitle_eprint_countries_list">
        <!-- leaflet -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="
https://npmcdn.com/leaflet at 1.0.0-rc.2/dist/leaflet.css" />
        <script src="https://npmcdn.com/leaflet at 1.0.0-rc.2/dist/leaflet.js
"></script>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/leaflet.markercluster/1.0.0-rc.1.0/MarkerCluster.css";
/>
        <script src="
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/leaflet.markercluster/1.0.0-rc.1.0/leaflet.markercluster.js
"></script>
        <h1><epc:pin name="value1" /></h1>
leaflet-grab leaflet-touch-drag" style="width: 100%; height: 400px;
position: relative; outline: medium none; margin-bottom: 20px" tabindex="0"
/>
    </epp:phrase>

I hope this can help somebody, and I intend to write a long howto as soon
as I've finished

Denis