[EP-tech] 3.4 Preview

Hi Andrew,

Sounds like your eprints is not running the 3.4 code. Can you double
check if you are running the epadmin comes with the 3.4 (rather than the
3.3 one you installed using deb)? You can go to your repository:
http://yoursite/eprints/  or check the VERSION file in
/opt/eprints3/VERSION.

Make you you run the epadmin you untar in /opt/eprints3/bin/epadmin.

Let me know
Jiadi