[EP-tech] Cumulative PhD theses

Hi Martin,
I created a field called related_item recently that was a multiple
compound field with the sub-fields type and eprint. ?type (may be
better called relation in your scenario) is just a free-text field but
you could make this a set if you needed strictly limited relationships.
?eprint is an itemref field. ?I add these to eprint_fields.pl as
follows:
{
? ? ? ?name=>"related_item", type=>"compound", multiple=>1,
? ? ? ?fields => [
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? {
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? sub_name => "type",
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? type => "text",
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? input_cols => 35,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? },
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? {
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? sub_name => "eprint",
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? type => "itemref",
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? datasetid => "eprint",
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? input_cols => 8,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? },
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?],
? ? ? ? input_lookup_url => "/cgi/users/lookup/related_item",
? ? ? ? input_lookup_params =>"label_field=title",
? ? ? ? render_value => 'render_related_item',
},
If you are interested, I can send you the
/cgi/users/lookup/related_item and the render_related_item function.
?Obviously you also need to also make sure you add the related_item
field to the workflow and the list of field in eprint_render.pl.
Regards
David Newman