Re: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: IRStats2: Innodb tables; forks

Hi Martin,

Just a note: I would not expect any change to the MyISAM timings - as MyISAM doesn't support transactions - so the inserts would just happen as they do now.

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of martin.braendle@id.uzh.ch
Sent: 21 December 2016 09:11
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: IRStats2: Innodb tables; forks

Hi John,

just to report back: the IRStats2 update on your InnoDB test server went down from 17 hours to about 4 hours. Let's see what effect your changes will have on the MyISAM production system.

Thank you,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Brändle
Zentrale Informatik

Inactive hide details for John Salter ---16/12/2016 15:56:48---Hi Martin, The changes in https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/puJohn Salter ---16/12/2016 15:56:48---Hi Martin, The changes in https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/pull/84 seem to help us quite a bit. O