From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Brian D. Gregg
Sent: September-19-16 12:38 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] ORCID creators field autocomplete

Tomasz,

Yes, it?s not a straight forward piece of code.  It could be cleaned up a bit to make it a bit friendlier to work with.  Glad to hear you got your version to work.

Feel free to ping me if needed going forward.  BTW I added some additional information on the Wiki as well relating to ORCID validation if you?re interested.

-Brian.