[EP-tech] Video Document Support in EPrints

Hei Tomasz,

I handle videos in my new repository here:
http://en.unesco.org/mediabank

In the repo, at the moment, there are no videos yet, but I can pass you all the configuration asap.

Denis

  <http://www.unesco.org/>
Denis Pitzalis, PhD <mailto:d.pitzalis at unesco.org>
Web Architect/Lead Developer <http://www.unesco.org/>

ERI/DPI/WEB <http://www.unesco.org/>
7, place de Fontenoy
75007 ? Paris ? France  <https://goo.gl/maps/U2TEZ2x14MM2>
Tel. +33 (0) 1 45 68 18 16

http://www.unesco.org <http://www.unesco.org/>
I prefer to use encrypted email. My public key fingerprint is 45A5 A7A5 0D01 CA58 5907 4FF8 BB51 9871 424D 0B40. Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide. <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/>