[EP-tech] Hidden links to eprint files?

Hi,

I had a feature request to provide secret access to files for some reviewers while the files are under restricted access. So the eprint has the files uploaded, and we need some external people to see those files, but noone else.

As I know there is no per-user access control in EPrints. So it could be similar to access by share link in Google Drive. Does anyone have a solution or hint for solving this?

thanks,
--
András Micsik, MTA SZTAKI