From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Lessard Jos?e <josee.lessard at cirad.fr>
Sent: 19 September 2016 12:22
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Manage data sets with EPrints

Hello,
We are studying the possibility to use EPrints to manage data sets.
Is EPrints able to manage very large files (around 5GB) ?
Does anybody have any idea of the best way to do that (we especially have doubts about the relevance of doing such large uploads from the web interface) ?

All your advices will be really appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Jos?e Lessard
Documentaliste