[EP-tech] HTML5 and EPrints

Dear List,

after making some changes on templates and a couple of modules like XHTML.pm, we proudly offer some output, that looks like html5 - just to calm down W3C Validator (https://validator.w3.org/nu/) on our responsive design. In the end we fight against these link rels:

<link rel="schema.DC" href="">http://purl.org/DC/elements/1.0/" />
<link rel="Sword" href="">https://www.zora.uzh.ch/sword-app/servicedocument" />
<link rel="SwordDeposit" href="">https://www.zora.uzh.ch/id/contents" />

Does anybody know, what they are use for? Are Sword links really nedded in every single webpage?

Jens
--
Jens Vieler
Zentrale Informatik