[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: HTML5 and EPrints

Dear Adam,

thanks for your statement.

> Aside from failing an HTML purity test, are there further issues caused by these unrecognized tags?  Is there a better way EPrints could present this information?

Fulfilling the tests is not for your own sake... it made it easier to make a deeper look behind the scenes, showed us a lot about bad things that grew through the years AND let us know things about 'old school' tags (tables e.g) that could be a problem for mobile usage. So all in all we want to go the road till the end of all warnings ;-)

Cheers
 Jens

--
Jens Vieler
Zentrale Informatik

mail:  jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.id.uzh.ch

Inactive hide details for Adam Field ---05.12.2016 12:45:35---Hi Jens                 So, the sword interface was going to be tAdam Field ---05.12.2016 12:45:35---Hi Jens                 So, the sword interface was going to be the next big thing a few years ago,