Re: [EP-tech] Hidden links to eprint files?

Hi András,

 i never test this but i think you can try to create an action Plugin like the feature of "Request a Copy".

It must create a new EPrint::DataObj::Request with the code to share for reviewer and with the appropriate "expiry_date" (for ispiration see EPrint::Plugin::Screen::Request::Respond in the method "action_confirm".

Than you can share the link http://yourbase_eprints/cgi/process_request?code=<yoursharecode>

good luck

 Enio