[EP-tech] ORCID creators field autocomplete

Hi everyone,

I added ORCID to the creator field, but now I need to have the "lookup" function populate the field.
The EPrints Wiki mentions that this was done already by at least one institution (https://wiki.eprints.org/w/ORCID#Notes_from_Pittsburgh)

"We have added the ORCID to the "lookup" function to populate the ORCID field. - cgi/users/lookup/name"

Does anyone have an updated cgi/users/lookup/name script that takes into consideration the ORCID field?

Thank you and have a great weekend,

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Biblioth?caire des Projets Num?riques & D?veloppement de Syst?mes
Library / Biblioth?que
Concordia University / Universit? Concordia