From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Rory McNicholl
Sent: September-07-16 9:19 AM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] DataCite DOI plugins

Hi Liz,

You are correct. Borys has put together a new version based on the 4.0 schema. To avoid confusion I have create a release and pre-release here

https://github.com/eprintsug/DataCiteDoi/releases

Which highlights which version of the schema is being catered for.

Thanks,

Rory

Rory McNicholl

Lead developer

Digital Archives & Research Technologies

University of London Computer Centre

Senate House

Malet Street

London

WC1E 7HU

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.