[EP-tech] User privileges

Hello again !

The purpose : I would like to allow a "normal" user to move back any of his
*own* eprints from the live archive back to the review area ; then (if I don't
mistake), he'll be able to move it further to his own user area, in order to
modify some metadata (before he deposes it again to the review area, for
validation purpose by an "editor" user).

Does it exist something like an "eprint/archive/move_to_review:owner" privilege ?

I checked out the http://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_roles.pl page, but I didn't
find anything like this...

By the way, how could I get an *exhaustive* list of roles and privileges ???

Best regards
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Num?rique Documentaire