From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Michael Street
Sent: 26 May 2016 15:46
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Edit the citation page range

Hi,

I'd like to edit the citation to fix the page references when it uses either 'p' or 'pp.'.  For some reason if we put in certain ranges, then it doesn't show the 'p' at all.

Can someone point me to the file that contains the logic as to where it decides whether to use 'p.' or 'pp.'?  I'm unable to find it in the code.

Thanks,
Mike.