[EP-tech] DataCite DOI plugins

I'm trying to install DataCite DOI minting plugin and having difficulties figuring out the best starting place.

We have these sources:

1.

http://bazaar.eprints.org/307/

This one looks like an early version from 2013.

We also have this code in GitHub:

https://github.com/eprints/datacite

Is this the same code as 307?

2.

http://bazaar.eprints.org/380/

This one shows up twice in the Bazaar “Available” search for DOI (once as version 1.0.0 and then again as 1.1.0), both lead to this URL (http://bazaar.eprints.org/id/epm/DataCiteDoi-dev)

-          No file list

3.

http://bazaar.eprints.org/439/

-          No File List – doesn’t seem to be working

4.

And source here:

https://github.com/eprintsug/DataCiteDoi

-          This looks to have some updates, a button to control the DOI minting.

Which of these sources is the best place to start in terms of getting DataCite DOI minting working on a repository?

Tomasz