Re: [EP-tech] apache fails to start eprints

Hi all,

> > "bin" is a leftover which I removed.
> Do you have now a clean '~/archives/', i.e. containing _only_
> useful/loadable archives? That's confirmed by apache's logfile:
> 'Eprints archives loaded: ...'!

Bingo! At one past moment I misstook "archive" for a general archive,
forgetting that it actually is an eprints only folder. After removing
the external stuff eprints works again.

I am impressed by the quick and competent help I got.

There is a puzzle, though: why did this work for at least one year?

Best,

h.h.

----
Hochschullehrer, Philosophie, Wien