[EP-tech] Simple meta data select list populated by file?

Hi Andrew,

 i use the options "render_input" and "fromform" to populate my dynamic
field (from Oracle database).
you should write some perl code but once you do you'll get satisfaction

Yo can check this options in eprints wiki
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Category:EPrints_Metadata_Fields