[EP-tech] Simple Searches and send_alerts

All,

I just ran across the following issue when I was asked about why someone wasn’t receiving their daily email subscriptions.  I noticed that their search was created as a simple search back in 3.2.8 before we upgraded to 3.3.15 and Xapian.

Send_alerts fails when processing saved search which uses xapian engine #169  (last comment Dec. 4th 2013)

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/169

My question is does send_alerts work with a saved search from an “Advanced Search” or is this also broken?

Thanks,

Brian.

Brian D. Gregg

Solutions Architect

University of Pittsburgh | University Library System

Address: 7500 Thomas Blvd.  Room 129 Pittsburgh, PA 15208

Tel: (412) 648-3264 | Email: bdgregg@pitt.edu | Fax: (412) 648-3585

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6541-4544