From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Liam Green-Hughes
Sent: 12 May 2016 14:42
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] validate_eprint not being called

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone else has noticed a problem with the validate_eprint() function not being called? Have tried this in our main Eprints code and against a fairly vanilla copy of EPrints that I keep for testing. Neither function (the default or the archive specific one) seems to be being triggered.

Thanks

Liam

Liam Green-Hughes
Library Systems Developer