[EP-tech] Re: Bazaar-Plugins vs. New EPrint Versions

Hi all,

Maybe even easier would be to add a min_version and a max_version variables in the plugin definition. Like in PHP CMS. So we can define:
$self->{min_version} = ?>= 3.3.10?;
$self->{max_version} = ?< 3.3.12?;

so we are sure that we always install the good version of a plugin.

We could even go further and add a dependencies like:
$self->{dependency} = ?icon-builder>1.1.4?;

etc

What do you think?

Denis