From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of pgasinos pgs
Sent: 05 March 2015 10:20
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Retired items lead to EPrints System Error

I've just checked
Retiring an item give me an "EPrints System Error Attempt to get value from not existent field: eprint/replacedby"
I am in big trouble :(
A corrupted database perhaps?
What should I do?
Kostas Pgasinos

I have just checked all retired items (Item Status matches any of "Retired"). Pressing in any of the gives me a:
EPrints System Error
Attempt to get value from not existent field: eprint/replacedby
Any Ideas what could it be the problem?
Kostas Pgasinos