[EP-tech] Re: Export subjects in 3.3.13 creates an empty XML

Thanks Lizz but I have already did that.

I have tried to import the default subject tree from eprints 3.3.13 to
figure out if something is wrong with the file but no luck. The export to
subject.xml is an empty file!!!
So, I have lost all my subject tree and I have no views by subject and
division :(
Never had a problem with that conversion before. I just don't have a clue
where to search for the problem.

Kostas Pgasinos