[EP-tech] Re: Retired items lead to EPrints System Error

My version is 3.3.13 uprated from the eprint repositories (ubutnu server
12.04) from 3.3.12. I can see the corrupted retired items in a grey table,
I can edit them, but when I try to press save and exit gives me the same
error: "EPrints System Error Attempt to get value from not existent field:
eprint/replacedby". The same happens if I try to view them. I really don't
know where to search and what to fix ...

The strange thing that I have an identical repository for testing purposes
and retiring works just fine there. I don't know where that problem came
from.

Kostas