[EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Re: How to set a field to be multilang

Thanks Alen, I'll look into it deeper.

It's sad, though, that default Import/Export plugins break. Could you
give a few hints on how to customise these plugins? (general
guidelines). Could the changes be applied on the parent Import and
Export plugin, or most child plugins tend to override functions dealing
with title, abstract, etc?

And that being the case, isn't it equivalent to adding extra fields for
an additional language? Either way same things are broken, right? :)

Lastly, where are these metadata fields stored in the database? Reading
the article in the link you provided diagonally, it seems that I need to
update the database in order to create them, right?

Thanks again!